Ancient African Red Tea anti-oxidants have been shown to be effective at reducing cholesterol levels and helping with weight loss. Rooibos Tea prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol into plaque, the hard substance that clogs our arteries, making us more susceptible to heart attacks and strokes.
Studies have suggested that even if your LDL cholesterol level is high, drinking red tea may prevent it from causing a problem. Tea is also thought to have an anti-inflammatory effect, which helps the heart in its overall function.
In addition, green tea seems to have the ability to help patients lose weight. For overweight patients, losing weight usually means an automatic reduction in cholesterol levels. So, tea has a two fold effect for overweight patients with high cholesterol!
In terms of weight loss, it appears that the combination of the anti-oxidants in green tea and the caffeine speeds up the metabolism and promotes the oxidation of fat. Both of these attributes contribute to weight loss.
- Pregnancy Workout Guide: A Total Body Pregnancy Workout In 30 Minute
- Post Pregnancy Weight Loss Fast
- Red Tea For Weight Loss: Boost Metabolism, Drop Pounds, and Get Healthy For The Real Weight Loss Solution
- Post Pregnancy Diet: 10 What Not to Eat After Giving Birth Things
- How To Reduce Tummy Fat: 7 Ways and Tips to Melt Away Belly Fat with Little Exercise
- A Beginners Guide to Post Natal Exercise To Reduce Tummy and Back in Shape After Giving Birth
- 10 Minute Workouts For Pregnant Women
Tag: Ancient African Red Tea For Weight Loss, Ancient African Red Tea